2013/11/20     WED 中階翻譯商用英文

 

 

1./ 跟james學英文很有壓力卻也是有利可圖.

---1./ Learning English from James is stressful but also profitable.

 

2./ James 會強迫你選擇去當英文老師或是國貿人員或是翻譯人員.

---2./ James will force you to choose to be English teacher or international trading person or translator.

 

3./ 反正,妳一定要用這樣的英文去賺錢.

---3./ Anyway, you must use this English to make money.

 

4./ 目前翻譯班的學生平均年齡不超過二十歲.

---4./ Currently ,the average age of the students of translation class is no more than 20.

 

5./ 我們被要求要把案件在時限之內完成.

---5./ We are asked to finish cases in time limit.

 

6./ 剛開始你會以為這是不可能辦到的事.

---6./ At the first beginning, you would think that this is impossible thing to be done.

 

 

7./ 可悲的是,James 並不給你時間作悲觀的思考.

---7./ The sad thing is , James does not give you time to do pessimistic [͵pɛsəˋmɪstɪk] thinking.

 

8./妳只需要把你所學過的東西拿去做實際的運用.

---8./ All you have to do is (to) take the thing that you have learned to do practical use.

 

9./ 就在老師的折磨下,我們逐漸展開了在家裡工作賺錢的技能.

---9./ Under teacher`s torture, we gradually started the skill to work at home to make money.

 

10./ 我是大二生, 我已經開始在家裡用電腦翻譯賺錢了.

---10./ I am sophomore, I have already started to use computer to do translation to make money at home.

 

  1. 一旦你作對了事,又找到對的人, 你只需要全力以赴.

---11./ Once you are doing the right thing ,and you have found right person , all you have to do is (to) do your best.